Two equipments to sanitize one or three clothes
UV-C Wardobes contain two or three UV-C low pressure, 1.2m tubes for on-clothe or three clothes wardrobes respectively.
Inside miror coatings reflect the UV-C light.
These UV-C 36W tubes disinfect form viruses, bacterias and fongi and mold. They destroy pathogenics up to 99%. Invisible UV-C rays penetrate DNAs or RNAs enveloppes and break them so they cannot reproduce.
- Red LED : main power is on
- Lightings start upon closing the one or the 2 doors
- Blue LED : UV-C tubes running
- Green LED : End of disinfection cycle & UV-C tubes off
- Tunable disinfection timing from 10s to 60s (to accomodate various bugs or fabrics; to be handled by a certified professional)
- UV-C tubes turn off upon opening one of the doors
- Philips brand UV-C tubes, made in EU
- Designed and made in France
|Irradiance E||Exposure time||Dose or Fluence|
|0,8 mJ/cm²||15s||11,84 mJ/cm²|